We found this magazine that included pictures within the article.
This magazine had layouts that were made up almost completely of pictures, with just a tiny bit of text.
These two magazines utilized one big picture on one page and all text on the other.
This magazine used a big picture like the ones right before this picture but instead of having it take up one whole page, it takes up the top half of both pages, and uses text in the bottom half of the publication.
This weekend I also finished my mood board.
I decided to switch the name of my magazine from Heart & Health to Go The Distance because I wanted to have my magazine be a magazine focused just on running instead of all of health. I felt that my concept of popular 5k's would be better in a magazine focused just on running. My mood board consists of possible typefaces for the title of my magazine, photos from each of the 5k's, titles/logos of the 5k's, and color schemes used in each of the 5k's. Each article's color scheme would reflect the one used by the corresponding 5k.
I figured that each of my articles will just be titled the name of the featured 5k. So one would be titled The Color Run and another one will be The Electric Run and so on. Each of the articles will explain what each of the 5ks are made of and what the objective of the run is. Also, it will describe what the run raises money for or if it is for a charity.







No comments:
Post a Comment