Then the rest of class we worked on writing up our story for the content section of the project. This is what I got done.......
How I Lost 40 Pounds on the Strawberry Shortcake Diet
Hello!
My name is Jessica Baker and I discovered the Strawberry Shortcake Diet. I came
upon this innovation by accident. When I was pregnant with my second child I
started getting cravings for strawberry shortcake at all hours of the day.
However, these cravings did not go away when I gave birth to my son. I started
looking up recipes for everything strawberry shortcake and went on a binge. I
found myself making strawberry shortcake milkshakes almost every day for
breakfast on the go. My husband would welcome me home from work with some kind
of strawberry shortcake mixed drink. Anything strawberry shortcake related I
could get my hands on, I did. This
lasted for at least 3 or 4 months. About a month and a half into this splurge I
noticed that I had lost 8 pounds since the last time I weighed myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment