Sunday, November 17, 2013

Week 12 Outside of Class

This weekend I finished my articles. My first article is pretty much finished so I didn't do anything to it. I did change my Popular 5ks article though.











I moved some pictures around and resized them to give more white space on the pages. I also got my videos to work in Adobe Viewer - they don't show up correctly in InDesign but work when you click on them in the Viewer. I also linked each of the "Register Here" buttons to the 5k's website. For some reason not all of them work correctly.


I also fixed my Strawberry Shortcake layouts.
I brought the scale in front of the pink border, added two cake pieces onto the scale, and added a number onto the scale.

All I did on this page was flip the flour scoop so it was facing the text instead of facing away from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment